Monday 21 April 2014

Emo Girl Wallpapers

Oh boy, i’ve been called emo since i was 13. i started cutting my wrists at 12, but no one found out until i was 13. i started wearing different colored skinnys when i turned 13, i like to dye my hair exotic colors. I’m not afraid to show the world my scars. im some what proud of them because they always make me stronger everytime. But the one thing that i like the best is that in my town i am the only GIRL who is emo. im different from everyone else. i show what im feeling at all times. im 16, and my mom still hasn’t figured out why i do what i do. me, i dont know why. its just who i am. my boyfriend doesn’t mind it because he knows that i do it because i have to, not because i want to…yes i could stop if i tried but i dont have the will, and i like myself the way i am…i dont hate myself like everybody thinks that emo kids do…and i kinda dont mind the name i get from it. According to some people it intimidates them.A














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Popular Posts