Tuesday 4 September 2012

Look Amazing - Mt. Tamalpais, California (USA)




"There seemed to be a lid on San Francisco yesterday. The sky was a dull gray, and a near-constant light drizzle dampened the city. I had all but given up on an interesting shoot for sunset, but I thought that despite the high fog layer, that the fog might top out below 2000 feet. So I headed to the "roof" of the Bay Area: Mt. Tamalpais
.

The fog was so thick on the way up windy Highway One that it was a pretty harrowing drive with all the hairpin turns. Finally, as I headed up Pantoll Road, I broke through the fog, and was treated to an incredible view: a broken sea of fog out over the Pacific, and fog pouring over the hillsides from the inland side, like a giant ladling cream."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Popular Posts